|United Kingdom:||+44 (0) 2032 061312|
WIN Education is recruiting for a Marketing Communications Manager
WIN Education by Westminster International is a fast-growing education agency, specialising in higher education, and representing over 100 UK & US universities and colleges. Due to the massive increase of interest from students, we are currently looking for an experienced marketeer to join our team.
‘ALL HAPPENNING HERE’ – Westminster International has a strong position in the market as we provide a high quality one stop service to our students covering, IELTS preparation courses, study UK & USA counselling service, and the only education agency in Thailand to become an Official IELTS Test Venue for both Paper-based and Computer-delivered exams.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication across company’s products and service
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
- Develop strategy in line with targets for each of company’s products.
- Westminster School of Engling
- WIN Education
- UK SNAP
- Events & Exhibition
- WESTMINSTER IELTS TEST CENTRE – The ALL HAPPENING HERE
- No age and genders limited
- Degree in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken in English
- Enthusiastic, open-mined, easy to adapt, target driven, and motivated
- Knowlede in SEO, PPC, Google-Adword, Facebok Marketing, or other social media marketing is a plus
Salary & work details
- Monday – Friday 09:00 -18:00 / or some weekends (working 5 days/week)
- Based in Asoke office (HQ)
- Salary – competitive (depending on experience and background)
- Private medical insurance
- Thai Nationality only – no work permit provided
If you are interesting in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to Mr. Treenat Jaiyasarn (Director) directly at email@example.com – only shortlists candidate will be contacted