|United Kingdom:||+44 (0) 2032 061312|
As the official representative of University of Reading, WIN Education London is holding a ‘Meet & Interview’ event on 22 January 2020 in central London exclusively for international students. This is a FREE event as we welcome any international students who would like to study in the UK for foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. However, we have limited spots and in order to avoid disappointment please make a reservation early.
WHY CHOOSE UNIVERSITY OF READING?
- UK Top 20 University (THE 2017: Student Satisfaction/ REF 2015: Research Intensity)
- World Top 200 University (QS World University Ranking)
- Henley Business School is one of the world’s 70 institutions with triple accreditations
- MBA programme is ranked UK No.3 & World No.26 (Economist 2017)
- Highly ranked courses include Management, Finance, Agriculture, Meteorology, Property Management, Food Science, Environmental Science, Art & Design, Education, Classical Studies.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Presentation with Q&A session by Reading’s representative
- Tips & tricks of UK university applications
- Free consultation and University application process worth £150
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Prospective degree students for 2020/21 UK academic year looking for the latest information of entry requirement, accommodation, tuition fees, scholarships, and work placements
12:00 – 13:00 | University of Reading Presentation by University of Reading’s representative, Shaoying Lu
13:00 -16:00 | One to One interview session and discussion with Shaoying (20 mins each – reservation only)